At BC Christian Academy, we prepare and equip our students for the future by providing an education rooted in Christian faith. Help support the work that we do here at BC Christian Academy in equipping students to impact the world for Christ. Thank you for your generosity!
Allow us to continue to inspire and transform more lives at BCCA by giving towards our Annual Drive. This school year 2020-21, our goal is to raise a total of $120,000 by the end of June 2021. Your support will help us to continue our mission work at BCCA in providing an unprecedented education during these unprecedented times. Your financial donation makes all the difference in helping our children grow in the areas of academics, sports, music, arts, and spiritual health.
BC Christian Academy is recognized as a non-profit organization with charitable registration number 89897 6287 RR 0001. Thank you for partnering with us.
We need your help because–
- Like all independent schools, BCCA has a gap between operating expenses and tuition income. We help BRIDGE the GAP between tuition and operating costs of educating a child at our school.
- We only receive partial funding from the government.
- We get no government support capital expenses.
- We do our best to make Tuition Fees at BCCA relatively affordable so more families and students can have access to Christian education.
- We offer financial assistance and support to many families and students at BCCA.
Below are WAYS to SUPPORT BCCA.