Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at BCCA. You may submit an application any time of the year. We suggest getting your application in as soon as you can because each grade has limited student enrollment. Download the necessary local student forms and follow the procedures that are listed. To view and use fillable forms, you should have Adobe Reader installed on your device. You can download it for free here: www.get.adobe.com/reader.
- The completed New Local Student Application Form
- Tuition and Fees form
- A completed Student Information Form for each student entering grades 1 – 12
- Proof of age (e.g. copy of birth certificate)
- Kindergarten Questionnaire form (if applicable)
- A copy of the student’s report cards from the current/previous school, for 2 years
- In the case of students and/or parents born outside of Canada, proof of citizenship or landed immigrant status
- A copy of IEP or any other learning support/diagnostic reports (if applicable)
If the school needs to limit its enrollment, the priority rating system listed below will be used:
- Siblings of children in the school
- Children from BCCA Kids Club/Preschool/Daycare Programs
- Children of Christian parents regularly attending church who promote and teach Christian principles through Bible study and prayer in the home and by consistent fellowship in a church community which embraces and promotes the Lordship of Jesus Christ
- Children of parents from other Christian schools
- The above families will be considered based on their child’s academic progress, behaviour and Christian walk.
- Date of application.
You will be contacted for a meeting date with the Principal upon receipt of all the above information. Both parents are needed at the interview unless there are special circumstances.
You do not have to submit a new application each year if your child is on our waiting list, but only if you notify our Admissions Office in writing before October letting us know that you want your child’s name to stay on the list. We discard applications if communication is not received accordingly.
A non-refundable $250.00 per family registration fee must be paid upon submission of application. Once acceptance has been confirmed, a $500 deposit towards the total tuition fee (for the family) is due and payable to hold placement for the student.