October is Pastor Appreciation Month and BC Christian Academy would not want to miss the opportunity to honor and recognize our pastors & ministry workers who play a huge role in our faith community.
Hebrews 13:7 inspires us to “Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you.” BC Christian Academy affirms the importance of home, family, and church working together to lay the Christian foundation among our young generation.
Our COVID-Friendly Pastor Appreciation Day will be held this year on Wednesday, October 13th from 10 am to 12 pm at our Fernwood Campus Gym at 1019 Fernwood Ave., Port Coquitlam.
If your family is currently attending a church, please forward this invitation to your pastor/s. Often, pastors find it hard to say “no” when a student who goes to their church invites them.
We are also in need of volunteers to help us organize this event and to put together a wonderful brunch for our guests. Please sign up to help or bring a dish and get PPP hour/s for it!
For your guidance, here are our COVID-19 On-Campus Safe Meeting Protocols
- If you are showing any symptoms of illness, if you have travelled within the last two weeks or if you have been potentially exposed to someone who has had Covid-19 within the last two weeks, please do not attend the event.
- Please sanitize or wash your hands before entering the GYM. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- Please wear a face covering or a mask.
- Upon arrival, please sign in and answer our on-site health screening questions.
- Please maintain a safe distance from others at all times.
- Please register to attend this event.
Please reach out to the Marketing Office if you have any concerns or questions by email at email@example.com or by phone at 604-259-1137.