SUPPORT OUR WINTER FUNDRAISERS
Here at BC Christian Academy, we exist not just to give our students a great education but also to build and strengthen the culture of giving in our school. We strongly believe that having a culture of giving at BCCA is crucial to our school’s future and helps our “mission of equipping our children with biblical truths to impact the world for Christ” to thrive and continue for generations to come.
This school year 2021-22, our goal is to raise $127,500 towards our Annual Fund by the end of June 2022.
BCCA will be joining the 9th annual #GivingTuesday on November 30, 2021 to kickstart our Annual Giving Campaign! Since BC Christian Academy is a recognized non-profit and charitable organization (89897 6287 RR 0001), we will participate in Giving Tuesday to spread the word about our mission and the impact that our school has made for almost 3 decades. What a wonderful opportunity again to be part of this global giving movement and together, help spread the generosity of people around the world.
Here’s how you can participate:
Help raise money towards our school’s Annual Fund in any of the following ways:
- Make a tax-deductible to BCCA via our school website’s DONATE button or through our Canada Helps link so that we are also able to help Canada Helps and you can get your tax receipt instantly!
- Write a cheque to BC Christian Academy and bring it to the Business or Marketing Office
- Call us at 604-941-8426 and set up a PLEDGE Donation which is a promise to pay a specified amount over a set period of time. For example, a donor might pledge $1,000 to be paid over one year, by monthly installments.
- Purchase gifts from our BCCA Winter Fundraisers:
Share kindness to our neighbours and the wider community through the following Giving Back Projects:
- Donate non-perishable food items or a loonie/toonie for the SHARE Food Bank.
- Make Christmas cards for our neighbours on Fernwood Avenue or for the elderly in the Tri-Cities Seniors home
- Rake leaves along our (Fernwood) neighbourhood streets on or before Nov 30 (actual Giving Tuesday)
Note: Collection boxes for non-perishable food items, loonie/toonie, and Christmas cards are available at the front lobby in both campuses.
Thank you for prayerfully considering to participate with us in this journey. Every act of generosity counts and it means, even more, when we give together. In 2 Corinthians 9:7, “Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
If you have any questions about any of the above or about how to support, please do not hesitate to contact us at the Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-259-1137.
Thank you and God bless you and your families!